May God Bless all families in Newtown, Connecticut at the Sandy Hook Elementary School. The latest count I have gotten is 27 dead including 18 children. Our country is going crazy. Our eyes should focus on God for our strength and in focusing on Him and not losing sight of the peace He offers and gives will keep us steady during these horrific times. My prayers are for all families in Newtown, especially the children who have just undergone the most traumatic things that I hope they will never have to witness again.
- 20 children, six adults and the shooter are dead after shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, on Friday morning
- Three law enforcement officials say Adam Lanza, 20, was the shooter, and that he died apparently by his own hand
- Suspect’s mother, Nancy Lanza, found dead in suspect’s home in Newtown, law enforcement source says
- Ryan Lanza, 24, older brother of Adam Lanza, questioned by police but not labeled a suspect, three law enforcement officials say
- Below are the latest updates as they come to us. You also can read our story of the Connecticut school shooting
[Updated at 11:18 p.m. ET] Aimee Seaver, the mother of a first-grade girl at Sandy Hook and a fifth-grader who attends a different school, told CNN’s Anderson Cooper that her children are having trouble dealing with what happened.
“It’s a very rough night here,” she said. “When your first-grader goes to bed…
View original post 4,803 more words